The abortion industry has infested the culture using convincing rhetoric in order to advance the culture of death. The good news is, we’re also experts in rhetoric and we have the tools to defeat their deceit and declare the truth. Discover the truth by checking out these resources from some of our friends in the Pro-Life Movement.
Many pro-life Americans find themselves wrestling with the idea of accepting abortion in cases of rape, incest, or if the life of the mother is in danger. Abortion advocates have used this vulnerability to pass pro-abortion legislation which has only compounded the culture of death and led to an even greater loss of life.
In Vitae’s very first research study, we learned that arguing the legality of abortion will be opposed by all pro-choice and some Pro-Life supporters. The way to change the culture is to influence the heart to that point that abortion is unthinkable.
Facts and Statistical Reports
American’s Opinions on Abortion (January 2023)
Public Opinion on Abortion (May 2022)
Reasons for abortion (August 2022)
General Abortion Facts – (date unknown)
Historical abortion trends (Updated 2022)
Legal abortions in 2020 (January 2023)
Unintended pregnancy and abortion worldwide (March 2022)
Reported number of legal abortions (November 2022)
Printable Fact Sheets
Abortion Pill Information
In 2022, Vitae Foundation conducted a research study specific to abortion pills (also known as chemical abortion, medication abortion or RU-486) where we discovered that many women who had taken abortion pills were not provided informed consent and were left to deal with the physical, mental, and spiritual trauma alone.
We must spread truth in our culture in order to protect women and the most vulnerable members of our society, preborn babies, from the firm grip of the abortion industry which will sacrifice their lives for profit.
Abortion Pill Reversal Information
Vitae Foundation collaborated with Heartbeat International to conduct a research study exploring why women choose Abortion Pill Reversal. In a previous research study about the abortion pill, we learned that many women were uncomfortable with the abortion pill reversal regimen for fear that it would cause their child to have birth defects (which is not true).
Abortion laws by state
Model pro-life legislation and guides
NRL federal and state legislation tracker
Pro-life court case victories
Resources for Churches
Common reasons (and solutions) why pastors are afraid to preach on abortion
The most common reasons pastors give for not preaching about abortion
In-person and Virtual trainings are available for churches, counselors, and individuals who seek to help those facing reproductive loss due to abortion, miscarriage, stillbirth, infertility, or adoption. Home – Reproductive Loss Network
MLD equips your church to establish a team to walk alongside women and men facing pregnancy decisions and to build a unified, holistic, kingdom response to abortion.
Discipleship Training | Enroll Today | Making Life Disciples
Churches for Life equips and engages churches in the life arena. Churches for Life | Workshop Recordings (getintolife.org)
Courageously Pro-Life Bible Study
Equipping Believers to Transform our World. This material is designed with the pro-life church in mind. This curriculum takes adult believers (it can also be used for teens) in a Sunday school, small group, or Bible study on a 12-week journey through:
- The Biblical basis of the sanctity of human life
- The history of and current state of abortion
- Eugenics’ impact on our culture today
- The rising threat of euthanasia
- Teaching the next generation
- Discussing the tough cases
- Personal and community responsibility.
This study provides easy-to-teach material that will allow your congregation/parish to grapple with tough topics using Biblical foundations and well-researched historical information. Each lesson begins with Scripture and ends with prayer, and each week will challenge your congregation/parish to become more courageously pro-life.
*If we use this, promote code “VITAE” to get discount and donation on every purchase. Must send IRS determination letter if we do this. (See Sarah Bowen email).
- Embrace Life Program for single moms
22 week22-week online or in-person support group, divided between two semesters with a goal-driven discipleship curriculum empowering her to parent confidently.
Single Mom Support Group | Embrace Life Support Group (prolovechurch.com)
- Embrace Grace Program for unexpected pregnancy
12 week online or in-person support group with our unique biblically-based curriculum centered on her identity, value and worth.
Mom Support Groups | Embrace Grace Support Group (prolovechurch.com)
- Embrace Legacy Program for single dads
11-week support group with our curriculum that empowers young men to walk in purpose, and freedom, and to create a legacy worth leaving.
Single Father Support Group | Embrace Legacy Support Group (prolovechurch.com)
The hormone Genius Podcast
Co-hosts Jamie Rathjen and Teresa Kenney desire to be a voice of hope for women across the world. Their mission is to inspire a new generation of women who are educated and informed about the gift and beauty of the feminine design. This is a generation of women who deserve a holistic approach to women’s healthcare.
Energetic and unapologetically Pro-Life, UnAborted with Seth Gruber brings you content and commentary from the front lines of the abortion wars and translates pro-abortion rhetoric into reality.
Hosted by pro-life advocate Abby Johnson, Politely Rude offers a powerful exploration of the abortion issue.
The Beat Goes on
The Beat Goes On will help you understand the pro-life position and other issues surrounding it, navigate difficult conversations, and stay up to date on the latest pro-life news and legislation.
The Natural Womanhood Podcast
The Natural Womanhood Podcast brings together experts in the field of fertility awareness for candid, informative, and friendly conversations about authentic women’s health.
The Post-Roe Review
This limited-series podcast from AAPLOG, the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists, presents a science-based defense of the pro-life perspective and reviews the history of abortion in this country.
The Post-Roe Review: A Limited Series Podcast – Prolife OBGYNS – AAPLOG – American Association of Pro-life Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- 20 Trending Sanctity of Human Life Sermon Ideas (sermonsearch.com)
- Video of Archbishop Naumann speaking on abortion at the Kansas Mass for Life 2023 – YouTube in recognition of the National Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of the Unborn and what would have been the 50th anniversary of Roe vs. Wade.
- Homily guides for special pro-life masses
- Anniversary of Roe v. Wade / March for Life (January)
- Solemnity of the Annunciation of the Lord (March)
- Divine Mercy Sunday (April)
- Mother’s Day (May)
- Father’s Day (June)
- Respect Life Month (October)
- Start a life team What is a Life Team? (Churches for Life)
- Start an Embrace Grace group YouTube series (Embrace Grace)
- How your church can be pro-love Download Church Toolkit (prolovechurch.com)
- One thing every pastor can do to prevent abortions in their congregation Learn more (equalrightsinstitute.com)
- Pro-Life social media images Download Church Toolkit (prolovechurch.com)
- Pro-Life sermon notes Download Church Toolkit (prolovechurch.com)
- The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod’s Life Library Life Library – Abortion (lcms.org)
- Assemblies of God position statement on abortion Sanctity of Human Life: Abortion and Reproductive Issues (ag.org)
- Pro-Life Position Statement Download Church Position Statement